Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Broken Disk

AAAHCH!!! Traveling at 767 mph. The sudden sound broke the intesnse silence that preveously made the room seem calm and gentle. The new discription of the room was alive and fast.
I looked behind me. Just a quick glance was all I needed.
A DVR lay on the ground. It was as if a lightining bolt had struck the round polished object that was of great use to me.  A sudden realization hit me. It was not the kind that greeted you with a plate of chocolate-chip cookies. It struck me like a bullet aimed at my head. One that could kill you in seconds.
That was my last DVR. A disk that was more useful than it seemed.
 When you only had a small quantity of something that you use very commonly. Important to you or not. It suddenly increased in value. At least in your mind it did.


1 comment:

  1. OMG dude. LOL. What were trying to use it for. I'll tell you what, if I get some more discs, I'll give you some. OK?

    BTW, I'm Listening to Straight Line Persuasion right now.

    ReplyDelete