Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bricked

"Hello, Hunter!" " Hello, Kevin!" "So what did you do over the weekend?" Kevin asked.
"Well, I tried to jailbreak my phone but it didn't really work."
"It didn't work?" Simon walked over "You probably did it the wrong way. Let me see."
He took the phone from my hands just as class was starting.
I looked over at his desk. I knew what he was doing. A wave of nervousness passed through my body.
Class had finally ended and we were released from the prison that was the language arts class. Simon walked up to me. My phone in his hands.
"Click on the cydia icon when the phone boots up."
"You're sure that this will work, right?"
"Don't worry."
It was art class and my phone was still rebooting.
Simon's little Acer wasn't enough.
My Iphone was bricked.

1 comment: